[LarrysList] Off air?

Laurance Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Tue Sep 25 11:59:47 CDT 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Gresty <n3rll at me.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 2:48 PM
To: wwv <wwv at nist.gov>
Subject: Off air?

Hello my name is Rob Gresty I am amateur radio station, N3RLL. I heard on the radio this morning that WWB was going to go off the air. It appears you are still on the air so I was wondering why the rumor was being circulated around the Internet. Since you can’t believe everything you read I figured I would just contact you and see if all was well. 73 N3RLL

ARS N3RLL