[LarrysList] Kenwood TS-990S for sale

Laurance Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sat Sep 22 11:59:11 CDT 2018

$5200 Local pickup. Will meet and drive a reasonable distance if you live a bit away from the area if that's what you want to do. Currently it's boxed up at my work but can bring home to show if needed. Excellent shape, works 100%. Like new condition, low usage. As a matter of fact I may have turned it on once or twice in the last 4 or 5 months. Kept covered with a sheet to keep dust off. I don't do contesting. Just the occasional DX and listen on nets and join in sometimes. I am 2nd owner. Obtained from original owner who was 93 and moving to downsize and take care of his wife. I have printed manuals, original boxes etc. for transceiver, few other boxes for accessories. Comes with Kenwood MC-60 desk mic and a Heil Proset plus headphones/mic. Comes with LDG Electronics DM-990 Dual Remote Meters. Also comes with Yaesu SP-9000 dual speaker with filters. Also includes TMRF TS990KP. Includes AT-1000 ProII tuner and M-1000 LDG meter for at1000.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. No tire kickers.  Can send pictures, if you inquire.

Got questions, just ask. NO RETURNS. You can check it out before you buy. Will ship if buyer takes all responsibility for safe delivery and buys insurance at an acceptable amount and buyer pays full cost of shipping. If it arrives damaged you'll have to make a claim and deal with the carrier. This is a good buy for all that’s included.

Call Ron Frierdich, KB0MJN 816-985-0524  ronfjr at kc.surewest.net