[LarrysList] SouthSide Hamfest

Larry Staples w0aibw0eao at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:42:06 CDT 2018

The SOUTHSIDE HAMFEST is coming soon.  It is next month for those who have not heard.
Jay Duthler (President) has asked my Independence W5YI GROUP to once again hold a
TESTING SESSION for them and we are happy to do it.  The DATE of the HAMFEST is
October 20th, 2018.   We will start testing at 10:00 A.M.  This gives you a chance to look
over the "GOODIES" at the HAMFEST prior to taking a test.

Fee for testing is $14.00  We will test TECHNICIAN, GENERAL, & EXTRA.  If you are wanting
to take your GROL please call me so we can have all needed paperwork & VE's that are necessary.

My phone #'s are: 816 353-8408  (H)  816 536-0469  (C)

Looking forward to seeing you.

73,

Norma Hatfield  W0KC
GORDON WEST INSTRUCTOR