[LarrysList] Coffee with Chuck - Tuesday Sept 18th 8am - CORRECTED 'PHONE NUMBER!

Laurance Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Sep 17 13:49:42 CDT 2018

Yikes. Phone number is 816-674-4387.

Thanks,

Chuck KD0VXN
kd0vxn at gmail.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018, 7:45 PM Laurance Staples <larrystaples at mac.com> wrote:
On Sep 16, 2018, at 3: 15 PM, Chuck Chamberlin <kd0vxn at gmail.comwrote:

Per request from Chet K0TCB, I have planned another Coffee with Chuck.

Tuesday Sept 18, 8am

Come have coffee with Chuck at the Village Cup Coffee shop on the northside of Village Presbyterian Church.

I will be available from 8 to 830 to visit with everyone. Feel free to stay longer.

Address: 6641 Mission Rd Prairie Village KS 66208

Park in North lot and come in doors. Coffee shop is at top of stairs or elevator.

If you get lost finding the church or coffee shop, call me 816-674-4387.

Thanks,

Chuck Chamberlin, KD0VXN
kd0vxn at gmail.com