[LarrysList] Shack Cleaning

Laurance Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sat Sep 15 17:05:41 CDT 2018

The ICOM 1900 and 7610 I listed here earlier have sold.

I still have the ICOM IC 271A (2 meters) and IC471A (430mhz) all mode transceivers. 25 watts, internal power supplies, mics,, manuals, and power cords. The 2 meter 271 transmits fine on FM, but not SSB, receives on all modes. The 430 mhz 471 is good on all modes. Both are cosmetically in very good to excellent condition. These are classic ICOM designs of the 80s, easily read electroluminescent displays, identical in appearance to the classic ICOM 720 and 550 series for HF and 6M.

Also selling a mint condition rack cabinet. It has hinged locking doors both front and back, 117AC outlets ranged along the back corner, with 3 rack trays and a SO231 antenna mount in the top. It is 6 1/2 feet tall and 2 feet deep. It would also make a great lockable gun or general storage cabinet. I can help get it out of my basement shack but prefer buyer brings at least two strong backs. The buyer of both ICOMS can take the rack cabinet for $50, or its $100 for the cabinet alone.

Finally, three variacs, 2 are 10 amp, the third is new, 15 amp. $25 for the 10s, $50 for the 15. Every ham needs one of these.

I previously listed the ICOMS at $300 for the pair, am reducing the price to $250, OR......... Take it all for $350, pick up only at my Lawrence address.

Pictures available.

​As always, Larry, thank you for your exceptional service to the amateur community!

N0AB, Gordon Fitch, N0AB, 785.979.9002, gfitch at ku.edu