[LarrysList] JCRAC Annual Auction and Activities at the Ensor Museum - October 26 & 27

Laurance Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Thu Sep 13 09:56:49 CDT 2018

***Initial Auction Information.  More Details to Follow.***

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!  The Annual Auction and Activities at the Ensor Museum sponsored by the Johnson County Radio Amateurs Club will be October 26 and 27.  As a reminder, all proceeds from the Auction are split 50/50 with the Ensor Museum.  Below is the time and date of the events.

Again this Year......

We will have a Raffle.  Details on raffle items will be available shortly.  Once the details are finalized tickets will available at the Club Meetings, on the Club's website (using PayPal) and the day of the Auction.

We are asking that all Donated and Consignment (20% fee) items be delivered on Saturday Morning Oct 27 at 8:00 AM.  Arrangements can be made in advance if you can't get your items out to Ensor on Saturday Morning. Just send us an email.

Friday Oct 26th activities include a campfire cookout and overnight camping.

Saturday Oct 27th activities include Breakfast and Lunch, Museum Tours, and Auction starting at 11:00 am.

Stay tuned for more details and suprises........

Ted Knapp, N0TEK
<n0tek at ymail.com>
Secretary JCRAC