[LarrysList] Icom radios for sale - added telephone number

Laurance Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Tue Sep 4 16:24:52 CDT 2018

Larry, I have decided to dispose of my ICOMS.  Thank you for posting these!

1. ICOM IC 271A (2 meters) and IC471A (430mhz) all mode transceivers. 25 watts, all mode, internal power supplies. Purchased used from Associated primarily for their SSB capability, which I no longer need. The 271 transmits fine on FM, but not SSB. 471 good on both SSB and FM. Both are cosmetically in very good to excellent condition. I would like $300 for both (prefer to sell as a pair) or $150 for the 271 and $200 for the 471.

2. ICOM IC 9100 HF-VHF-UHF-satellite transceiver. Purchased new from Main Trading Co. for $1900 about a year ago, has maybe 5 hrs operating time total, all on 2 meters. Reviewed in the issue of QST. 100 watts on HF thru 50 mhz, 100 watts on 2 and 75 on 430. Can do D-Star with optional UT-121 (not included) and 1200 mhz with the optional UX-9100 module (not included). Dual receivers can receive two bands at same time, but not two stations on same band. This comprehensive transceiver does it all. Includes everything shipped with the radio including the original box, e.g. warranty registration, CD, etc. As new condition, $1400. You save $500 plus shipping and/or sales tax.

3. ICOM 7610 transceiver. ICOM's newest. This is brand new, in the never opened shipping box it came to me in. I purchased it last Dec. or Jan. at the then introductory price of $3900. I got busy with other projects and never even opened it. The new price has now dropped to about $3000 with the current $200 rebate which expires at the end of Sep., I believe. Unfortunately that means a substantial loss for me, but a very good deal for you, as I will sell it for $2500. If you have lusted after a 7610, this is the deal for you!

I live in Lawrence and am good on QRZ.com

Gordon Fitch, N0AB
gfitch at ku.edu
785.979.9002