[LarrysList] For sale

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Jul 30 18:14:32 CDT 2018

MFJ-1796 12’ vertical, 40 meters through 2 meters.  Must be removed from attic of my house where it served a bunch of years quite satisfactorily.  $100 or more*

Cush-Craft Ringo Ranger, 2 meter antenna, mounted on side of house on top of 5 - 5’ Radio Shack TV sections.  Must be removed; easy to get to.  $50 or more*

Schumacher SE-1562A 1.5 amp battery charger.  $10 or more*

Cen-Tech 69662, 2000watt/4000watt surge, inverter.  $100 or more*

* The proceeds will be donated to the Kansas City Association Blind Amateur Radio Club. Be generous, please.

73,

Larry Staples, W0AIB
larrystaples at mac.com

P. S. I will have the charger and inverter with me at the Beryl Breakfast, next Saturday, August 4, 7620 State Line Road, 7 a.m.