[LarrysList] Casual Friday Net Night - Friday, 8:00 p.m. (Larry Staples) CORRECTION!

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Fri Jul 27 14:30:38 CDT 2018

I goofed the frequency!  Should be 145.13 MHz.  Only two called me on this, at 2:30 p.m.!

Sorry for an confusion.

73,

Larry, W0AIB

Net control will be David Albright, KE0DSV.

Ararat Shrine repeater, 145.13 MHz, EchoLink enabled, WA0NQA-R

Come join a bunch of the finest hams in all of ?hamdom.?

Net discipline:  Relax, take off your shoes, put on your slippers and try not to double much.  Easy going is the style of this net.

73,

Larry. W0AIB

P. S. Oh, yes, on Saturday morning at 0700 will be the next Beryl Breakfast, chaired by Chester, K0TCB. Location is the same:  HyVee, 7620 State Line Road, Prairie Village, KS This is another gathering of many of the area?s finest hams.