[LarrysList] Remaining Bolas Items

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Wed Jul 25 08:20:24 CDT 2018

Larry,

So many items have sold I feel like I should be a salesman.  Hi.

Here is a list of remaining items.

W0JB - Jim
<ejbolas at hotmail.com>

———————————————————————————————

FT-90R       YAESU -  DUAL BAND MOBILE                   $140      hold
ADMS-2E       ADMS-2E PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR FT90R      Included    hold

FT-1500M   YAESU -  2 METER MOBILE                   $95

                MAXRAD 2 METER MOBILE ANTENNA           $15

HR-1       AEA HOT ROD 2 METER TELESCOPING ANTENNA     $10

JMQ-K       LARSON 2 METER MOBILE ANTENNA           $10

287L       MFJ  SPEAKER MICROPHONE                   $10

12 AMP       PYRAMID 13.8V REGULATED POWER SUPPLY           $35
EM1942       ELECTROMECH POWER SUPPLY  10.8W
ARC 116       CIGAR LIGHTER POWER CORD FOR VHF MOBILES    $10
VEC040       VECTOR POCKET POWER 70 WATT INVERTER

746PRO       ICOM 746PRO/WITH HAND MIKE                   $650

PS-125       ICOM POWER SUPPLY                           $75

IC-SM6       ICOM DESK MICROPHONE                           $70

       17 METER DELTA LOOP W/BALUN                   $20

1       RAMSEY FOXHOUND DIRECTION FINDER             $20      hold

       DAIWA 2 POSITION ANTENNA SWITCH           $15

       2 POSITION ANTENNA SWITCH                 $15

       6 ANTENNA TERMINAL WALL BOX                 $10

BC8600       BEARCAT SCANNER                           $10    hold