[LarrysList] 2018 Pre-convention dinner for Salina Hamfest

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 20:40:34 CDT 2018

JULY 2018.......It’s nearing convention time again!

                          07/09/18

The Kansas State ARRL Convention will be held in Salina, Ks, August 19th, sponsored by the Central Kansas Amateur Radio Club, Inc (CKARC).

We will again have a "before Convention" dinner this year on Saturday evening, August 18th.  A number have indicated they enjoyed the gathering we had and would like to do it again.
This is NOT a CKARC sponsored function, but they are aware of it. There will be several people in town Saturday evening - as well as some of the ‘local’ folk. I will need an RSVP by August 15, if you are interested in attending the dinner this year!

Please respond via phone, Email, US  Mail or - address and number below.

The venue again this year will be Martinelli's, 158 S Santa Fe Ave, Salina. Dinner will start at 6:30PM CDT; plan to arrive around 6:15PM or so, but NOT a lot earlier. Feel free to spread the word - the more the merrier!

I will need to have a total ‘head count' prior to the event; YL's, XYL's, harmonics, friends/family are welcome.  Please include ALL in your party!

MARTINELLI'S is a 'formal' restaurant, not a 'fast food place' - they do have ADULT beverages available.  A little change up this year.  At the restaurant's request we will offer "Family Style" dining.  This will speed up ordering and  wait staff service. (Ordering from the menu will still be available.)

PLEASE, make reservations so I can inform the restaurant the number of tables and chairs to have set up for us and wait staff assigned.

I have the evening reserved in my name.

For a program this year, Rod, KØDAS, will be having a slide show and a talk on his experience at the "Dayton of Europe" held this year in Friedrichshafen, Germany.  Should be interesting.
I will NOT acknowledge email reservations, if they don’t "bounce" I got it!

73,

Rod Hogg, KØEQH
(620-872-2625)
1104 S Main