[LarrysList] JCRAC Meeting, This Friday July 13, 7:00 p.m.

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 13:23:26 CDT 2018

The Johnson Country Radio Amateurs Club will have its meeting and program this Friday, July 13.  The Program for this Friday's meeting will be a Video Presentation on our Field Day and a short Presentation on the Antenna used at the Phone Station showing showing the antenna map and antenna patterns.  Our meeting and program is at 7:00 pm at the Overland Park Christian Church, 7600 W 75th Street (75th and Conser), Overland Park, KS.

NOTE: The Overland Park Christian Church is currently working on the North Parking Lot.  If this parking is not accessible please use either the West Parking Lot or the Parking Lot just East of the church on the East side of Conser.  As always you will be able to enter the building through the North entrance.

All are welcome to attend!  See you Friday!

For information about the Johnson County Radio Amateurs Club and for detailed directions on where to find our meeting place (including the post-meeting Pizza location), please go to:    <http://www.w0erh.org>.

73,

Ted Knapp, N0TEK
<n0tek at ymail.com>
Secretary JCRAC