[LarrysList] Mid-America Antique Radio Club will have its Annual Summer Swap meet - CORRECTION

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Wed Jul 4 11:32:20 CDT 2018

On July 28th Saturday The Mid-America Antique Radio Club will have its Annual Summer Swap meet. In Pink Hill Park Blue Springs Mo Shelter #2. Go I-70 to 7 highway, north to Park Road, west to NW Park Drive, turn right by shelter house # 5, and bear right to shelter house #2  -  starts at 8AM.

You do not have to be member to attend,.... you do not have to be a member to buy.....(Cash and Carry only) You do have to be Member to sell... Tables are $22 and includes an Annual Membership..

I understand a Rare 1923 Radiola 2 w/tubes in good condition will be there for sale.
This is as much a social event also.....but know that Radios also change hands briskly

Questions?

Claude, NØFMO, 816-786-2313

Ham Gear often shows up for sale but not always.

Email me if you would like a sample E-Newsletter. <n0fmo at sbcglobal.net> put in the subject "Need E-Newsletter"

<https://www.facebook.com/maarckc/>

Claude Chafin, N0FMO
<n0fmo at sbcglobal.net>