[LarrysList] AnyTone AT-D868UV Dual Band DMR Handheld Radio w/GPS & Programming Cable for sale

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Jul 2 16:40:45 CDT 2018

Greetings all!  I have for sale a almost new.. used less than 2 hours...  AnyTone  AT-D868UV...  VHF/UHF Dual-band Digital/Analog Part 90 DMR commercial transceiver with 1.77 inch color TFT display. Ideal for Fire, Search & Rescue, EMS, Police, Sheriff, Forestry and Security operations. 4,000 Channels with 10,000 Talk Groups. Frequency coverage 140-174 / 400-480 MHz. Includes USB Programming cable. Read Full Description

It is a good handheld rig!   Originally purchased from Bridgecom this spring. for $ 168.00.  Also purchased the matching external handset BridgeCom Systems BCS-200 Speaker-Microphone with Kenwood Style plug for $30.

I have found I have too many radios and projects.  Cutting back!

Will sell the set for $175.

Contact:

Dan Stark, N0CRD

Olathe, KS 66063