[LarrysList] WAARCI Hamfest - July 21

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Jul 2 11:54:29 CDT 2018

The big Warrensburg hamfest is in 20 days!  It will be held again at the Crestridge Middle School at the intersection of 50hwy and 58 hwy just west of Warrensburg.  Tables are going fast so get your reservation in asap.  For more information contact Ken Smith, K09R hamfest at waarci.org or visit our web page at <http://waarci.org/events/hamfest/>

We take PayPal for table reservations and we provide you with a US Mail address on that page if you prefer that method.

We also still have openings for forum speakers.  Ham radio testing will be offered at 10am for all levels, and remember that the Technician test pool just updated.

Cary Altman, KB0HV
kb0hv at kcmarket.com