[LarrysList] N4GJO - SK

Laurance Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Aug 27 07:14:52 CDT 2018

Robert “Bob” Halberstadt, N4GJO, of Rayville, MO, age 83, passed away at 7:00pm on Sunday, August 26th, 2018. Service arrangement have yet to be made. Anyone who would like more information as it becomes available, you made contact Kristl at <ke0qym at gmail.com>.

I will do my best to get it posted here when it becomes available, but may not make the deadline before the day of the funeral, so feel free to ask if you would like to attend.

Rest In Peace, Papaw, N4GJO-SK

Kristl Thompson, KE0QYM