[LarrysList] Beryl Breakfast Report - CORRECTION!

Laurance Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sat Aug 25 20:39:28 CDT 2018

The correction is KE0RPH should be KE0RPU. Still only have 21 as the total.

Almost a record Beryl* Breakfast today.  Did I forget anyone?  I thought we counted 22 during the breakfast, but I can only find 21 who signed the plastic plate

KE0OIL, K6TBJ, KE0RPU, KC0NVS, WA0BTM, KC0TFR, K0KUD, KC0VYT, KE0HWK, KE0HWL, WD6DBW, K0LBR, KE0PKU, W0AO, W0KRF, KC0HFC, KOTCB, K0APC, KA2ZEV, WG0H, W0AIB

* For those of you who do not know who Beryl Masters, WB0EJJ, (SK) was:

	<http://www.wb0ejj.net/page/who-wb0ejj>

It is likely that WB0EJJ was a major factor in making this area one of the most ham friendly in the U.S.  We are continuing to build on the shoulders of this giant.

A relatively new guy, KA2ZEV, Mike Chisena, showed sun some additional examples of his 3D prowess.  Bob Kimbrell, W0AO, assisted Mike by reprogramming Mike’s Anytone 868, after hke assisted Steve Cummings, K0LBR, touching up the programming of an FT70.

I wonder if sometime we will be able to reach the 50 mark? (Years ago when Beryl was net control of the Paul Revere Net, he logged something like 338 check ins.)

73,

Larry, W0AIB