[LarrysList] SGC SG-239 Remote Automatic tuner for sale

Laurance Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Tue Aug 21 14:56:01 CDT 2018

Hi Larry,

The purchase of a remote tuner that will handle the 600 watts my amplifier puts out has made my SGC SG-239 remote automatic tuner excess to my needs so it's for sale.  This tuner handles up to 200 watts SSB and CW (40% duty cycle) 160 - 10 meters. I have used it for several years remote in a waterproof enclosure (these tuners are NOT waterproof) at the base of my 43' vertical and it has performed well with the exception of needing to replace one of the inductors because some guy (me) accidentally transmitted 600 watts through it.  It has continued to work well after I repaired it.

More about the unit here:  http://www.sgcworld.com/239ProductPage.html

I am asking $120.  Unit is located near Shell Knob, MO for pickup or I would drive a reasonable distance to meet.  Rather not ship but would consider.  Any and all sales are final, no returns.

73, Bill NZ0T
nz0tham at gmail.com
316-393-5842