[LarrysList] Ham club in Oak Grove

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sat Aug 11 09:49:55 CDT 2018

Hi, this is Carl Hunt, KE0QYG, I and some people around Oak Grove, Grain Valley, Lone Jack, Bates City, and Buckner are wanting to start a Ham Club, that will work with the Police Departments and other government organizations, in Jackson and Lafayette County.

If you have any interest in seeing where you can fit into the group, and suggestions from each one who attends, we will have a get together to see what everyone would like to do.

I am interested in seeing the results.

Please feel free to email me if you are interested:

carlwhunt at yahoo.com

Our first meeting will be in late September.   I will contact each of you to let you know where, and when.

Thank you

Carl Hunt, KE0QYG
Oak Grove Mo
816-690-4102