[LarrysList] Air Show at Offutt Air Force Base - Omaha

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Fri Aug 10 08:36:28 CDT 2018

Greetings from Omaha! Can you put out a notice - sorry it's so late - about the Air Show this weekend at Offutt.

Keith and I have joined the South West Iowa Amateur Radio Club and the club has a special event station that will be located on the field at Offutt this weekend. We will be operating under the call sign of K0F. Keith and I will be operating both days - Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 until 5:00. Keith has been asked to bring his truck as a static display on the field. We are both over the moon about it! Ham radio has been so good to us.

The club website - <http://swiradio.org> - has all of the information.

Best always and 73,
Barb - KE0EGG
Keith - KE0AEP