[LarrysList] Beryl's Breakfast Attendance

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sat Aug 4 11:50:03 CDT 2018

K0TCB, KE0NVR, KE0OIL, K6TBJ, KC0NUS, KE0RPU, W0CEB, KE0LWE, KA0VXR, K0KUD, W0AIB

Attendance was a bit down; the conversations were still plentiful and stimulating.  I think that ham radio was mentioned a couple of times. I know we had both UPS and FED-EX gentlemen there.  We had an Amsoil distributor there, too.  We also had two newbies there.

So, absent folks, do not be absent next Saturday, August 11.  All are welcome!

HyVee, 7620 State Line Road, Prairie Village, KS 0700 (7 a.m. to you neophytes).

73,

Larry, W0AIB

P. S. Do not forget to tune into Dale Hamm’s Swap and Shop Net, Sunday evening at 1930 (7:30 p.m.), 145.17 MHz repeater.