[LarrysList] HamNation All Field Day Long!

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Wed Jun 22 11:03:00 CDT 2016

Hi Larry,

TV25 will be airing HamNation all weekend long on TV25.10 in celebration of Field day.

We will also being dropping in on certain Field Day Sites and doing live broadcasts.

Check it out at  TV25.tv

>From Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/KCKSTV25/?fref=ts

Are all you HAM radio operators ready for Field Day weekend? TV25 sure is, with HAMATHON 2016.....24 hours of Ham Nation ALL through Field day on TV25.10. starts Saturday at noon! Share with all your KC & NEKS Ham buddies who can't make it out to field day....OR Setup a tv at your Field Day site & watch! We might just come visit your site and put you on the air!

http://skynet.heartlandtower.com/webpages/broadcasting/HamAtThon2016.jpg

Brian Short, KC0BS
COO ~~ TV25.tv
“Always something on”