[LarrysList] National NCL-2000 for sale

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Fri Jun 17 15:26:55 CDT 2016

I have a National NCL-2000 linear amplifier for sale.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would call it a 6.  There are no dents or major scratches and it could be cleaned up and be about an 8.  All switches and controls appear to be in working order and I was assured by the seller that it works fine.

This amplifier was part of a package deal and I have no need for it.  I am asking $200.

It weighs too much to ship anywhere so I can meet anyone interested in the Kansas City metro area or in the Osage Beach area at the Lake of the Ozarks.

Email me at <k0hcv at arrl.net> if you have specific questions.

Van VanDaveer, K0HCV