[LarrysList] Cheap Icom Radios

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Tue Jun 14 10:18:57 CDT 2016

Good Morning, Larry ----  There are new IC-7300 and perhaps others appearing on ebay for sale at well below the normal prices.   Upon close Inspection, they are not USA radios and do not have parts of our ham-bands.  I asked Joel Hallas, W1ZR, “The Doctor is In”,  about this and below is the response received from Icom:

Ken Shubert, K0KS
k0ks at k0ks.com