[LarrysList] Hold the Date! July 23, 2016

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sun Jun 12 19:21:21 CDT 2016

To All Event Operators,

I want to thank you again for helping last year and in 2013 with the Lenexa Moon Light Bike Ride. The event is next month and I am looking for your  help again this year.

I will have more details in the weeks to come. <http://moonlightbikeride.org>

Areas we will be helping with this year, operators monitoring the route,  SAG units at least 4 units, generators and lighting the bottom section of road leading into the caves, operators in the cave, generator downtown for the DJ, shadows for Jan and possible Lenexa PD and we will be allowed to offer medical this year per Lenexa Fire Department.

I look forward to working with you again this year on the ride.

The Moon Light Bike is July 23

73,

Steve WD0DPB
cell 913-963-9089