[LarrysList] Tech Guys NET - Monday, June 13th - Google This

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 14:41:26 CDT 2016

Hello all!

Thank you again to all who attended last Monday night's net on 3D Printing. Joe hopes everyone left with a better sense of what 3D printing is and how to get plugged in to the hobby.
Special Thanks to Joe for being NET Control.

Now you ask what is this coming Monday's topic.. Well it will be Google This.

We will be discussing how to get the best out of your Google (Bing,etc) Searches rather than leaving more confused and frustrated.

This topic should be fun for all. Your frustrations and questions about searching will be welcome.

WHERE: Shrine Repeater (145.130)
WHEN: Monday June 13th approximately 8:30pm following the Kansas City Blind Amateur Radio Club NET that starts at 8:00pm

Look forward to chatting about Googling with you.

73,
Chuck KD0VXN
This week's NET Control

P.S.
You might have heard about June 27th's NET but we will have some Guest NET Controls. They will be talking about Ham Radio Myths and going some busting/confirming them for you.