[LarrysList] Larryslist.info website

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sun Jan 31 22:12:36 CST 2016

Greetings Fellow Larryslisters,

Some of may have noticed a small change to the <larryslist.info> website. Ok, maybe not a little change.

If you are still seeing the website with a black background, you need to refresh your browser window. (IE and Firefox can be done by clicking F5 button on your keyboard.)

You should be seeing a White background with menu on the left.

Now for a request from all of you:

I ask that you let me know if there is any information that is missing or incorrect, please send me an email with correct information.

My email is: kd0vxn at yahoo.com

73,

Chuck Chamberlin, KD0VXN Administrator of the larryslist.info Website