[LarrysList] Flex 3000 for sale

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sun Jan 31 10:48:35 CST 2016

For Sale Flex 3000, SDR HF transceiver, 100 watts, 6m to 160m $1000 shipped.

These are great transceivers, it is a lot of fun to be able to see a large portion Of the band you are operating on. I don’t have the original box, but I will pack it very well for shipment.

The radio comes with the Heavy Gage fused power cable, fire wire cable, The fire wire card out of my computer, and a mic adapter from the RJ45 connecter to a 8 pin connector wired to accept a Icom mic.

Payment by PayPal or USPS money order. Can be picked up in the KC MO. Area.

Selling as I have bought a Flex 6500.

Thanks,

Kelly Kennedy, W0MRM
kentool1 at hotmail.com