[LarrysList] Ameritron ALS 500M amplifier with relay for sale

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Thu Jan 28 20:51:19 CST 2016

Larry please post on Larry's List, Thank you for all you do!!! 73

I'm selling my Ameritron ALS 500M amplifier along with the Ameritron ARB 704 relay. The amp sells currently for $949 and relay and cables were about $50. This is the 500 watt output, HF amp which covers the entire spectrum from 160-15 meters. No tune Solid State Amp uses 4 rugged 2SC2879 high power linear RF power transistors.

Everything works great. Electrically 10 of 10, cosmetically 9 of 10 with a minor smudge on the top. Output power is 500 watts PEP, 400 watts CW.

I purchased this amp a number of years ago when I was a RACES officer and have used it perhaps 2 hours total. I no longer need this rig and it is past time for it to go to a new home.

Asking $650.00 USD plus shipping and insurance. I will not sale to anyone who is not a current licensed ham operator and I will not ship outside of the USA.

Contact me at KC(zero) NYK at GMAIL.COM

I can accept your VISA or MasterCard, would prefer USPS money order. I will of course accept your check but will not ship until it clears. To see a picture of the amp check out he link that is with this post.

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php? threads/ameritron-amp. 509393/

Sherry Weir-Tuggle, KB0SQQ,   kb0sqq at yahoo.com    316-253-9730