[LarrysList] Witness Appearance Form

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Fri Jan 22 20:54:46 CST 2016

ATTENTION MISSOURI AMATEURS

It has come to my attention that to complete the Witness Appearance Form properly, you will need some specific information which you may not know.

At the top of the form….

Bill Number:  HB1951
Committee Name:  Civil & Criminal Proceedings
Testifying:  Please be sure and checkmark “In Support of”

Under Witness Information, only complete the first section “Individual”
At the bottom under “Testimony”, simply enter your Amateur Radio Callsign and either when you were first licensed or the number of years you’ve been licensed.  If, however, you have specific experience relative to conflicts with HOAs, please feel free to relate this experience, but be as brief as possible.

If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know.

73,

Larry Scantlan                    scanco at charter.net
KEØKZ

Larry Staples, W0AIB