[LarrysList] Going to be outdated 7/1/2016

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Wed Jan 20 14:26:03 CST 2016

Do you have a Extra class study guide that you used and will be outdated in 7/1/2016 when the new question pool comes around? Or for that matter any Q & A book on any class? When they are out of date you will look at them and say I should have passed it on but didn't! What are you saving it for? I have the ARRL's Extra class Q & A that I would like to give to someone that just might use it before it's so called expiration date. Email me to get the book.

Mike Bogard, W0MB
kd0fw at att.net

I am now WØMB thanks to the vanity callsign system.