[LarrysList] ARRL test session

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Jan 11 09:44:04 CST 2016

I have a dream; where every interested individual in obtaining their amateur license or upgrading their existing license comes to Platte City this Saturday to test with us. It is Martin Luther King weekend so many people have Monday off too. Think about it, if you upgrade to General or Extra you have an extra day to play on those new bands. Don't pass up this opportunity.

We will be testing at the Northland Regional Ambulance District station located at 1000 Platte Falls Rd Platte City, MO. Testing starts at 0730. Cost to test is $15 (cash please).

Anyone interested in testing please RSVP ahead of time so we know how many to plan for. You can email us at kc0ysy at gmail.com or call 816-858-2550.

Steve Hoeger, KC0YSY
Coordinating VE
Platte County Amateur Radio Group