[LarrysList] Ten-Etc Gear for sale

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Thu Jan 7 14:55:13 CST 2016

I am thinning the herd in my shack, and have TenTec transeivers, several boat anchors and some military test equipment to sell. This list comprises the TenTecs, others will be listed later.

TenTec Century22 50 watt CW only transceiver, with matching power supply: $250

TenTec Delta 580 Transceiver with 500 and 250 cw filters, noise blanker, all WARC bands: $275

TenTec Omni D transceiver with model 252 power supply: $300

TenTec Omni 6 + transeiver with all cw filters, 705 desk mic and matching speaker/power supply. 20 meters inop. otherwise fine. This was TenTec's top of the line transceiver: $500

Contact Gordon Fitch, N0AB, offline at:

gfitch at ku.edu

785.979.9002  (9am-7pm, please)

Thanks