[LarrysList] Ham Radio Deluxe - 50% off sale

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Nov 30 08:10:21 CST 2015

If you’re a user of HRD and need to upgrade this might be for you.

I know in the past I talked about the missing commands for some Yaesu radios, namely the FT-897, but in this latest version I find that many of my CAT commands are now working. In addition it appears that this latest version resolves a couple of other issues I was having with older versions that I reverted to…

It might be worth your look if you’re using HRD now, or want to in the future…. Maybe you want to treat yourself to an early Christmas Gift….

Let me say in closing that this is not a commercial and that I don’t get a kickback for making this suggestion. I’m just happy to do so for the sake of the Hobby, but you be the Judge…

Harry Myers, K8IRB  -  k8irb at massoc.com

HAM RADIO DELUXE CYBER MONDAY SALE!

50% OFF FULL VERSION FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS

50% OFF UPGRADES FOR EXSISTING FULL VERSION CUSTOMERS

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE

http://ham-radio-deluxe.com/purchase.html

THIS SALE IS MONDAY NOV 30TH

12:01 AM ET- 11:59 PM ET