[LarrysList] 2015 SKYWARN Recognition Day December 5, 2015, from 0000 zulu to 2400 zulu

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Fri Nov 20 09:13:41 CST 2015

2015 SKYWARN Recognition Day December 5, 2015, from 0000 zulu to 2400 zulu

Skywarn Recognition Day 2015 will start on Friday evening December 4 at 6 pm CST and continue for 24 hours ending at 6 pm CST Saturday evening December 6. We are looking for volunteer operators for this 24 hour event. You may signup as an operator/logger during the operation period.

We are seeking one operator and logger for each mode per Time Slot. (CW, Phone and Digital). This will allow switching between Operator and Logger.

This is your opportunity to take part in a National event as there will be operators in most National Weather Service offices throughout the country. More information can be found at http://hamradio.noaa.gov

In order to enter the NWS Regional Headquarters facility you will need a Picture ID (such as driver's license).

If the time you are interested in is full please come out anyway as we can rotate you in as an Operator/Logger.

To sign up to volunteer, please use the URL below. You can sign up for more that one time slot

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c054aaba72ba0fc1-2015

Thank you

-- Bill Gery (KA2FNK)  --  ka2fnk at gmail.com