[LarrysList] 2015 NARCfest

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sun Nov 15 08:35:27 CST 2015

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that came out to the NARCfest 2015 hamfest in Nixa yesterday.  We had great weather and a another great turnout.
The hamfest was a lot of fun, got to see lots of folks there.  I spoke to folks from the KC area, Van Buren, Harrison, AR, Joplin and many more.  Seems like we had more people travel a greater distance to come to the hamfest than we did last year.

A special thanks to Larry Grinstead, WA0JZK; Jim Adkins, KC0IYI; Bill Stacey, N5TU; Gary Doucey, N0IRN; David Bowman, WB0QIR; and Ken Reeder, WB0QWZ for their countless hours planning the hamfest again this year!  There is a LOT of planning and effort that goes into pulling off our hamfest, and these guys do it like professionals!

We are already talking about and looking forward to 2016, and have heard several great ideas for change in 2016.

See you in 2016 - make sure and mark November 12, 2016 in your calendars now!

James Adkins
417-840-5261 (cell)
adkins.james at gmail.com

"Raise the standards . . .   If the people lead, eventually the leaders will follow"

"Those saying it can't be done should get out of the way of those doing it" - Chinese Proverb

            www.nixahams.net                               www.smlrs.info