[LarrysList] Model 60 Standard Signal Generator - for sale

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Mon Nov 9 12:14:52 CST 2015

Larry, please post:

For Sale, this classic "Model 60 Standard Signal Generator" made by Measurements/Boonton. Comes with the orginal manual that is in excellent condition.

Covers 2 to 400 mHz in six bands. Output continuously variable from 0.1 to 100,000 microvolts. You can test the sensitivity of your radios with this fine instrument!

Works great and has no known problems. Case has been painted a light gray color (not by me... previous owner).

Price $100 + shipping, if any. Prefer local pickup at my QTH near I-70, exit 31 which is East of Kansas City.

Contact: Charlie Hansen, N0TT -  n0tt1 at Juno.com