[LarrysList] Congratulations to new hams and an impressive upgrade

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sun Nov 8 11:15:39 CST 2015

On Saturday 31 October the Platte County Amateur Radio Group offered a test session in Platte City. We had three individuals test and pass their Technician license. They are Jaiden Roberts KE0GLX and Russell Conroy KE0GLY a grandson and grandfather from around Topeka, KS and Chad Morelli KE0GLZ.

We also had a 14 y/o young man Adam Peet KE0EXZ of Overland Park test. He was originally licensed in June as a Technician, upgraded to General in August and is now an Amateur Extra. Very impressive! Hopefully all of these new and upgraded hams will be active and attending a club near you. Join me in welcoming them and congratulating each of them for their accomplishments.

73,

Steve Hoeger/KC0YSY <kc0ysy at gmail.com>
and the rest of the PCARG VE team