[LarrysList] Fusion Repeater

Larry Staples larrystaples at mac.com
Sat Nov 7 13:21:49 CST 2015

Larry;

Just a note to let everyone know that the 146.910 repeater has been upgraded from the old beta machine to a brand new DR-1X machine.

WA0CBW and myself made the swap Friday morning, 11-6, and everything is working fine.

This is a Yaesu Fusion machine and is 100% digital, no analog.

I encourage everyone who has a Fusion capable radio to use it and I believe it is the only VHF Fusion repeater in the Kansas City area.  It is located on top of the water tower in Overland Park just 2 blocks north of Associated Radio.

“Van” VanDaveer, K0HCV   -   haroldv8655 at sbcglobal.net